IMP 2.3's cascading style sheets

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 10:36:15 -0500

Hi, all.

A couple questions:
I noticed that in my copy of the cvs code, the css.php files requires
"./config/horde.php" -- it is working fine, so I assume the reason for this
is some sort of PHP hocus-pocus needed for when the horde html.php isn't
already included?

This was an aside I was curious about, while trying to change the style
sheets -- don't worry, I wasn't changing the .php file, I'm on that ball at
least that much. :)   I tried adding the following in order to get a
background image to be used as the background to the top menu bar (INBOX,
COMPOSE, etc).

$css['.menu']['background-image'] = 'http://path.to/mygif.gif';

I added that to html.php in the horde/config directory.   I also turned off
css caching in IMP so that I could more easily see the changes as I do them.

Should this have worked?  Looking at the code it would appear it should
have rendered it, but, alas, I saw no change.   I'm going to keep trying to
troubleshoot it, but if someone who's done some work with the imp css's
before could give me some moral support that I'm on the right track, it
would be appreciated.  :)