[dev] IMP 2.3's cascading style sheets

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:55:14 -0500

At 01:38 PM 02/11/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoting Michael Bull <mbull@uoguelph.ca>:
>
> > I noticed that in my copy of the cvs code, the css.php files requires
> > "./config/horde.php" -- it is working fine, so I assume the reason for
> this
> > is some sort of PHP hocus-pocus needed for when the horde html.php isn't
> > already included?
>
>It needs the $horde['css']['cached'] property.

My reason for asking was that, from /horde/imp/css.php, the horde.php file
would be ../config/horde.php?  It works fine as I assume it's already
loaded, but trying horde/imp/css.php directly (I was interested in what it
was sending) it gave me an error.  I'm just wondering if that's the way
it's supposed to be working (./ instead of ../).

> > $css['.menu']['background-image'] = 'http://path.to/mygif.gif';
>
>Looks like the correct syntax for this would be:
>$css['.menu']['background-image'] = 'url(http://path.to/mygif.gif)';
>
>That works for me.
>
>(note that it's purely the syntax of the css command that was off)

Duh.  Thanks!