[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:57:39 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> The errors are coming from this block of code:
>
> // If we have a folder prefix, automatically expand the
> // first level under it.
> if ($this->prefix != '') {
>     $this->expand($this->server .
> $this->noTrailingDelimiter($this->prefix));
> }
>
> $this->prefix is set to 'Mail/'.

Okay. Two angles, then. One is to make sure that {your.server:143/imap}Mail is
being set up as a valid entry in the tree before that expand() call is made
(otherwise there will be definite problems as the expected parent won't be
there). The other is finding out where exactly in the course of the expand()
call the errors get hit.

IM me if you want me to step through it with you, or arrange something else.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private