[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp compose.php prefs.php imp/config prefs.php.dist imp/docs CHANGES imp/templates/prefs personal.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:28:36 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Scott Martin <martin@math.ohiou.edu>:

> This just reminded me of something. When composing, if you hit the tab key
> after keying in your subject, the cursor is placed at the end of your
> signature. Can you change this so that the cursor defaults to the line above
> your signature or better yet, at the top of the body screen?

That only happens in IE. It works correctly in NS. If you can come up with some
magic javascript to get it to work in IE and not affect netscape, I'd use it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Many states consider gambling so immoral that they not only prohibit private