[cvs] commit: imp navigator.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib tree.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:42:49 -0000

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Jon, I'm very curious to know what this does for you, and also Anil, can you
> make sure this doesn't break Courier or Cyrus? There are a lot of cases to
> test (with a folder prefix - I'm really interested in how it works for
> 'INBOX.' with Cyrus/Courier - and with subscriptions) but I think it's in
> decent shape.

[somewhat belatedly]

This managed to throw my navigator into a busy-wait, and the httpd
keeps going with 80%+ cpu forever.  I've only narrowed it down to the
IMP_tree instantiation in navigator.php (fairly predictably).

Investigations continue ...

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing