[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp message.php imp/templates/compose bounce.inc

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:37:01 -0800 (PST)

> Yeah, bizarre - anyone have it working (or getting an error) in Netscape
> under Linux?

The first time I tried it, it looked as though nothing happened, but every time
after that it worked fine.  Same thing happened when I clicked on reply.  The
first time no focus was set, but every time after that, the curser was focused
to the message body textarea.  Strange.  Looks like a netscape weirdness/bug to
me.

This is with netscape 4.75 x-sessioned over to x-win pro. (I am not physically
near my linux workstation to try locallly).

--mk23