[cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 17:56:01 -0000

avsm@horde.org wrote:
>   The check to avoid reinserting the INBOX element actually concatenates
>   the {server:port} prefix twice, which sends things into a loop.
>
>   This fixes courier-imap, and almost certainly Cyrus (untested),
>   and hopefully doesnt break something else!

Please tell me this fixes the problem, or I'll start gibbering like
a monkey! (stared at the screen for about four hours before it hit
me, doh!)

Also broken atm are the unseen/totals, which don't show up at all
(only dashes).  Chuck, you mentioned that you might want something
to 'deal' with these, as you have a large number of folders - I have
around 50, and they aren't that big a deal; are you experiencing
slowdown due to them?

It would be pretty trivial to make them a preference.  While we're
on that, does anyone mind if I make IMAP SUBSCRIBE a preference also?

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "I told you not to flush that!"
 anil@recoil.org   /    Stern Lecture Plumbing