[dev] RE: [cvs] commit: imp/lib tree.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:07:00 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Please tell me this fixes the problem, or I'll start gibbering like
> a monkey! (stared at the screen for about four hours before it hit
> me, doh!)

Haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but will let you know as soon as I do.

> It would be pretty trivial to make them a preference.  While we're
> on that, does anyone mind if I make IMAP SUBSCRIBE a preference also?

I think that's a very good idea. We also need a mode in the navigator for
allowing subscription/unsubscription of folders when it's enabled.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues