Setting IMP to DocumentRoot

Scott Martin martins@ohio.edu
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 10:29:50 -0500

Having problems after setting IMP to DocumentRoot. Here's what I've done:

In /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:

DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp"
Alias /horde /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde

In /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/horde.php:

$horde['horde']['paths']['root'] = '/horde';

In /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp/config/conf.php:

$conf['paths']['root'] = '';

In /usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/config/modules.php under 'webmail'
section:

'primary_link'      => '/',

After the changes, I restarted the webserver of course. If I go to
http://servername/horde the horde page comes up fine. If I go to
http://servername/ I receive an error saying:
"The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server."
I renamed the index.php file so that I could browse the directory and I can
click on login.php from there and IMP appears to work. What am I missing?