Setting preferences as not changeable -- changeable bit?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:46:22 -0500

Hi all,
I'd like to set some of the preferences in 2.3 to not be changeable by the
user (I've got a 2.3 development site up, but I'd like to lock it down a
bit).  Unless my eyes are failing me, I didn't see any settings yet in the
conf.php similar to the ones in default.php3 from 2.2 -- looking through
the code, though, I notice that decisions about what to do seem to be
related to an "IsChangeable" function; I tracked it down to Prefs.php in
horde/lib, and in reading over it it makes mention of checking the pref in
questions "changeable bit".

Is setting this bit what I'm after to make preferences not changeable by
the user, and if so... what do I need to do for it to be set?  Thanks!