[dev] Navigator problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:32:19 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> I still have that little problem with the navigator, but I just
> noticed it only occurs if IMAP subscriptions are enabled.  Maybe that
> will help track down the problem.

Well, it gives me a theory: you have child folders subscribed, but not the
parent. So when the navigator goes to insert the child into the tree, the parent
that it expects to find isn't there.

I guess we need two things:

1. Should we display parent folders of subscribed folders, even though the
parent may not be subscribed? If not, how do we make the UI make sense?

2. A way of auto-inserting parent folders.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues