[dev] New error with latest cvs IMP and php4.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:44:41 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>:

> Thanks Chuck.  You are correct.  I just downloaded 2.4.5 and am going to give
> it a try.  As to building in compatabiltity with 2.2, my question is: Would it
> really be worth the time and effort.  In my own situation, I am using mcrypt
> only for IMP, so I personally don't have a problem in using 2.4.5.  The only
> reason I have 2.2.6 is because it is the version in the ports tree of FreeBSD.
> (The easy way out:-)

Well, we have the PEAR lib to fall back on, but if a lot of people have mcrypt
2.2, and it's faster than the PEAR lib (not sure on that - it saves a file
include if nothing else), then it might be worth including the code.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues