eval @ phplib distributed with horde.

Lic. Rodolfo Gonzalez Gonzalez rodolfo@equinoxe.g-networks.net
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 15:58:32 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I guess that this message should be post here, but if not, please forgive
me.

I have just installed PHP 3.0.17 in my box which had Horde + IMP, and I
started to get messages from PHP like about the line 341 in session.inc
(that's from the PHPLIB distributed with Horde). This is related to the
eval() function, PHP expected a string or a variable. The line in question
had this call:

eval(sprintf(";%s",$vals));

I don't know why, I guess eval() has changed, but I need to change the
line above to:

$temporalito = sprintf(";%s",$vals);
eval($temporalito);

So now the complete funcion is:

function thaw() {
   $this->get_lock();
   $vals = $this->that->ac_get_value($this->id, $this->name);
   $temporalito = sprintf(";%s",$vals);
   eval($temporalito);
}

I guess this is rather easy to find, but a person without PHP knowledge it
should be annoying :)

Regards,
Rodolfo.