[dev] Setting IMP to DocumentRoot

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 23:38:03 -0500 (EST)

Quoting Scott Martin <martins@ohio.edu>:

> Would you please comment on the original message in the thread then and tell
> me what I've set up wrong, because I set everything up just as the FAQ says.

You know, nothing in the original message jumped out at me. But if you're
getting "/login.php not found", then if you looked in your apache log, you'd see
what was being requested, and if trying the request by hand (ie, typing in
/login.php) worked, and the redirect didn't, then you'd need to find out what
was funky with the redirect, and if typing it in by hand didn't work, then the
apache part is probably off, so that's where you need to look. I can't
troubleshoot your box for you.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues