[cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist horde/docs CHANGES imp compose.php folders.php mailbox.php message.php navigator.php prefs.php search.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib folder.php imp/lib/js open_compose_win.js horde/lib Registry.php nic ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:25:36 -0500 (EST)

Fyi, for any of you not on the cvs list. Also, the one change I forgot is that I
changed IMP_folder::flist() to cache mailbox lists, so that if you request the
same list (ie, same prefix and same list command) in the same page (like the
menu and the move-to selects do in every mailbox.php or message.php request),
the raw list will be saved, and only filtered again, instead of going out and
hitting the imap server for your entire folder list again.

>   Log:
>   Moved package.Registry.php to Registry.php, and updated modules accordingly.
>
>   Added a $__horde_applications[] array to config/registry.php, with 'webroot'
>   and 'fileroot' attributes for every app. I'm not happy with this as a final
>   solution; we shouldn't need to explicitly configure so much. So I'm looking
>   for feedback on how to allow people to move modules around, but not specify
>   too much.
>
>   For instance, can we keep the assumption that all horde applications live
>   inside the horde/ directory _on the filesystem_? If we can do that, then the
>   'fileroot' attributes are unnecessary, because I can figure that path out
>   (using dirname(__FILE__)).
>
>   That'd just leave the 'webroot' attribute; is that acceptable?
>
>   Anyway, I also added a special string '%application%' inside registry
>   callback parameters that will be replaced with the full web path to that
>   application (inside includeFile parameters, it'll be replaced with the full
>   file path). This is now used in imp/lib/js/open_compose_win.js in order to
>   let you configure the imp root as / and have the compose javascript look in
>   the right place.
>
>   Thoughts on any of these changes?
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.13      +10 -4     horde/config/registry.php.dist
>   1.82      +4 -0      horde/docs/CHANGES
>   2.220     +2 -2      imp/compose.php
>   2.87      +2 -2      imp/folders.php
>   2.214     +2 -2      imp/mailbox.php
>   2.168     +2 -2      imp/message.php
>   1.80      +2 -2      imp/navigator.php
>   2.93      +2 -2      imp/prefs.php
>   2.55      +2 -2      imp/search.php
>   1.220     +2 -0      imp/docs/CHANGES
>   1.17      +42 -35    imp/lib/folder.php
>   2.16      +1 -1      imp/lib/js/open_compose_win.js
>   1.10      +32 -9     horde/lib/Registry.php
>   1.14      +1 -1      nic/finger.php
>   1.26      +3 -3      turba/search.php

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues