[cvs] commit: horde/config registry.php.dist horde/docs CHANGES imp compose.php folders.php mailbox.php message.php navigator.php prefs.php search.php imp/docs CHANGES imp/lib folder.php imp/lib/js open_compose_win.js horde/lib Registry.php nic ...

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:56:33 -0500

On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 06:21:46PM -0000, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

>   Added a $__horde_applications[] array to config/registry.php, with 'webroot'
>   and 'fileroot' attributes for every app. I'm not happy with this as a final
>   solution; we shouldn't need to explicitly configure so much. So I'm looking
>   for feedback on how to allow people to move modules around, but not specify
>   too much.

I think we should leave both the 'webroot' and the 'fileroot'
attributes in there for maximum configurability.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology