bit of navigator confusion

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 23:15:55 +00000 (GMT)

Just hacking away at the renaming interface at the moment and
notice something a bit wierd:

My namespace is 'INBOX.', so of course the folder list on the top
right just shows my normal folders without that prefixed.

The tree view however prepends INBOX. to everything; this means
that if I try to rename something called INBOX.Horde, the
prepend string gets appended twice, and I end up with
INBOX.INBOX.Horde

I can't really strip out the prepend string - it seems that
the navigator itself shouldn't really be putting the 'INBOX.'
in the tree structure should it?

I'm going to look at it more tommorrow, but I thought I'd
throw the question here before heading out!

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>