Error in preferences/database?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:33:23 -0500

I'm getting an error with the preferences code.   I can add and update
preferences without issue, however when I checkmark a checkmark box (it
doesn't appear to matter which one), and save, and then uncheck it and save
again, I get the following error:

Warning: PostgreSQL query failed: ERROR: Cannot insert a duplicate key into
unique index imp_webmail_prefs_pkey in DB/pgsql.php on line 163

Should I be looking for a problem with how I've configured the database in
Postgres, or is this a possible IMP error? I'm running 2.3 CVS from just
under a week ago.

Regards,
Mike.