[dev] Error in preferences/database?

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:18:30 -0500

At 06:57 PM 13/11/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>And do all the other checkboxes work?  Which ones exactly are broken?

I'm trying to narrow it down, however it gets cranky once the other box is
set; I think it's because it continuing to try and reset it.  I'm working
through it to try and see if I can narrow the results down.

Going back through it, it appears that I can get none of the checkboxes to
work beyond one change (at first I thought some were okay, but apparently
not) I'll try and get more info.

If you've got 2.3 going, when did you last update?  Does your code not show
these errors?  Are you using MySQL or Postgres?   I'm going to try to
update to CVS this afternoon with another install and see if the problem
persists.