[dev] Folders Preference

Brian Dragoo bdragoo@thomasaquinas.edu
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 11:18:47 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Michael Bull wrote:

> At 10:43 AM 13/11/2000 -0800, you wrote:
> >UW IMAP creates a folder called "sent-mail" automatically.  Just set IMP
> >to write sent mails to that folder.  Other IMAP servers should have
> >something similar.
>
> *blink*  You're right, mea culpa.   That still means that users have to
> create a drafts folder before they can set it... Unless UW can be
> configured to make more than the sent-mail folder automatically (I'd have
> $0.02.   :)

Oops, I was wrong.  It's pine that creates the sent-mail folder, at least
when it's interfacing with the UW IMAP server.  I have it set up so that I
can use pine and IMP interchangeably (depending on where I am or what I'm
doing), so I got a little confused between which program does what.
Sorry about that.  MEA culpa.

Brian Dragoo