[dev] Attachments and Contacts

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:15:56 -0500

Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@MexComUSA.Net>:

> I can't get anything to attach.  I can browse, select and attach but it really
> doesn't get attached.  I can receive attachments and list them but I can't
> attach.

Besides what Anil said, what kinds of php.ini settings do you have about file
uploads/post size/safe_mode, etc, and are you trying particularly large files?

> Contacts are through turba  and I assume that to add contacts I should use
> /horde/turba/index.php.  When I do I login and then get a static screen.  So
> that makes me think that my assumption is incorrect.(Smile)  From the contacts
> button I am not able to do anything because I don't have any contacts.  I have
> set mysql up for turba.  I'm missing something.

Not really - Turba isn't finished yet. No one has yet written an add interface
for it.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues