[dev] filters

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:35:44 -0500

Quoting Max Kalika <max@the-triumvirate.net>:

> A ton of things just piled up at the moment.  Trying to do 8 of them at once.
> The javascript should be in place to change rules. Just select one you want to
> change and it fills the Rule Definition section for you...make whatever
> changes you need, then click on Modify.  I verified it to work in win32
> NS4.08, IE4 and IE5.5 and also linux NS4.75

Hmm - it simply wasn't working, but I just mucked around with it a bit and it
works now. Hopefully I didn't break anything - see my cvs commit for what I
changed. Nice work on the update stuff, btw - once I got it through the intial
part of selectRule(), it worked beautifully, and everything I can think of is
taken care of already. :)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues