[dev] With the addition of incoming mail filters.

Edwin Culp eculp@MexComUSA.Net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:06:00 -0800

Everything works now, although I haven't been able to figure out why.  I just
took the line
$conf['user']['allow_filters'] = true; and cut and pasted it into my old php.conf
file, problem solved.  I must have made a mistake with sdiff this morning when I
created the new conf.php.  Sorry for the noise.

Thanks

ed