[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp menu.php imp/templates/menu menu.inc

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:39:59 -0500

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 01:15:18PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> >   Added a "Go to $folder" icon to the right side of the dropdown folder
> >   listing.  In the process, I cleaned up a little bit of the code here.
>
> Isn't this redundant with the "Folder: " text already on the left side of the
> folder list? What about just having a "Go to" button on the left side where
> the "Folder: " link is now.

Well, "Folder" really doesn't need to be a link any more.  I doubt
many people were using it.  Maybe we should even go as far as to
remove the word "Folder"?

I couldn't make a button render nicely in the menu.  It always came
out looking out of place.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology