[dev] Re: [imp] Folder overview in IMP

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:51:57 +0000

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 02:41:04PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
> > > Just the subscribed folders?
> >
> > This is definitely the simplest way to do it; do we want to overload the
> > meaning of subscribed like that?
>
> I can't think of a better way to do it, unless we store a list of
> folders to check as part of the users' preferences, but that seems
> sub-optimal.

It isn't perfect, but I think it's better than checking only the
subscribed folders.

For my own setup, I get messages delivered into my INBOX.Lists.*
hierarchy, but I also have a number of other folders into which
I move relevant mails.  These never get mails delivered to them,
but I definitely need them available to move stuff into.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>