[dev] sent messages have date field missing w/ latest cvs?

Jon Parise jon@csh.rit.edu
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:59:03 -0500

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 10:56:45AM -0500, Michael Bull wrote:

> With the latest cvs -- and one from a few days ago -- any messages sent via
> IMP are missing their date.  I see no date in Eudora, and a date of "r" in
> netscape.    I'll see if I can figure out what's going on, but perhaps if
> anyone else is having this problem....?

You'll need to upgrade to a more recent build of PHP 4 cvs.  We now
rely on PHP's date() function to generate RFC-compliant date strings.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology