[cvs] commit: imp navigator.php ...

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:40:40 -0000

avsm@horde.org wrote:

> avsm        2000/11/21 10:46:38 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     .                    navigator.php
>     docs                 CHANGES
>     templates/navigator  actions.inc javascript.inc
>   Log:
>   Add in subscribe/unsubscribe options to the navigator action bar

At the moment, our tree splicing abilities don't go far enough -
when we delete a folder from the tree, we need to walk up the tree
and check for orphaned parents (i.e., virtual mailboxes which existed
only to hold sub-folders) and delete them also.

Similarly with (un)subscribing to folders (PDMF doesn't add the
parents automatically, as Jon pointed out).

So for the moment, just reinitializing the tree is the easiest
thing to do that makes everything just work.

I'm getting a bit of a headache reading through the source for
tree.php, so I figured I'd just throw this out here and
hope someone has a cunning plan for dealing with this kind of
parent handling <g>

--
 Anil Madhavapeddy / "Oi luv moi brick!"
 anil@recoil.org   /       - Father Jack