[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: horde/templates/help index.inc menu.inc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:59:33 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Yeah - just thought while hunting those references out that
> it would be neater to wrap them around a library call.
[snip]
> Good point ... how about just a wrapper function then?  I.e., form
> the URL pointing to the horde-root, and run it through Horde::URL
> to take care of entities and other special cases (if any turn up)
> Horde::rootURL() or some suchlike.

Horde::rootURL() sounds good. Make sure that it searches either for $conf (if
present) or $horde (should always be there as fallback).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues