[dev] Re: [imp] Folder overview in IMP

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:35:17 +0000

On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 04:48:17PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> Hmm. Well, do you have a proposal for an alternate way of doing it?

Provide a set of checkboxes in the preferences with the list
of folders to poll for incoming mail.  This could default to
the list of subscribed folders if its not otherwise specified.

And perhaps later on this functionality can be moved into the
mail filtering module, when that allows us to abstract away
these kind of filter rules (so it would be within our control
what mails get delivered where, so we can figure out which
folders to poll automatically).

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>