url encoding problem

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:51:48 -0000

Hmm, I just recieved a report from one of my users that they couldn't reply
or forward any messages.  I'd just synced my production copy of IMP 2.3 with
latest CVS, and that was the one with the URL encoding change (& -> &)

Apparently, running Windows98SE, with this version of IE: 5.00.26143500
'breaks' it with an (undetermined) PHP error, of all things.  It works fine
for the same user, on the same laptop, using NS4.

Is anyone else running this version of IE, and if so, could you possibly
check against IMP 2.3-cvs if the problem is actually there?  This would be
the first browser that _doesn't_ work with the entity-urls if the error
report is correct :-/

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>
"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"