[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: imp navigator.php

Max Kalika max@the-triumvirate.net
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 09:26:50 -0800

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> That's a lot of help actually.  If you put a var_dump($imaptree) somewhere
> just after the first set of template includes in navigator.php, you should
> be able to see just what URL is trying to be opened.  Are the names of the
> folders without messages different in the var_dump than the other ones?

Everything in var_dump of $imaptree seems to be fine.  I put it right before
the actions run-through.  The only interesting thing is that $imaptree->prefix
is set to "".  Which is correct because both config/prefs.php->folders and
config/servers.php->folders are set to "".  Just out of curiousity I tried
demo.horde.org again and this time left the folders field blank and everything
worked just fine -- no errors at all.

--mk23