[dev] Images in CVS; postgres persistent connections

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:31:38 -0500

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 12:20:19AM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck@horde.org) wrote:
> Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:
>
> > I 'cvs update'd 2.2 this morning and was sort of surprised to see that
> > the contents of imp/graphics seem to have mostly disappeared. :-/ I
> > checked the cvs-mail-archive and noticed a few problems Chuck had on
> > 12/01 -- I don't think they were really fixed despite remarks to the
> > contrary. :-/ (Wow, is a searchable cvs list ever handy.)
>
> This should be fixed now. Mea culpa.

Good stuff. Should I read deeply into the snippage of the Postgres
persistent-connection problem as an "I dunno"? :-)

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services