[dev] Images in CVS; postgres persistent connections

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 22:13:38 -0500

On Sun, Dec 10, 2000 at 09:11:12PM -0500, Chuck Hagenbuch (chuck@horde.org) wrote:
> Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

[who-uses-Horde-stuff and sample hardware details]

> If you could organize collecting this, that would be great. Listings
> (of any kind) should be voluntary - soliciting on the IMP list would
> probably generate a bunch, and maybe mailing webmaster@ any other
> prominent sites that turn up would get some more...

Sounds good. I'll start poking around on it later next week, once the
paper I'm currently procrastinating on is done..

  -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services