is gollem inactive?

Tim Hobbs thobbs@netegrity.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:47:15 -0500

hey everyone,

A few months ago I had been poking around in the gollem code and was
interested in it.

The other day I figured I'd revisit the code and see if anything had
changed...but CVS doesn't recognize gollem anymore!

I searched the archives but couldn't find any mention of gollem being
scrapped (just that development was not a priority right now).

So - is there a status on gollem these days?

I would very much expect an answer like:

Gollem development is on hold until the release of IMP 2.4 and Horde 1.4
after which the code will be (re)written/ported to fit in with the new
Horde framework.

Just looking to confirm if this is the case or not.

thanks for the info...

-tim