[dev] navigator problems

Michael Bull mbull@uoguelph.ca
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:14:29 -0500

At 11:44 PM 18/12/2000 -0500, you wrote:

>Prepending the folder prefix if it's not already there isn't really the best
>solution; ideally we should be able to use the imap NAMESPACE extension to
>find
>out where it's legal to create folders. Unfortunately getting at that
>information is going to require adding a mildly involved function to php, so
>I've been putting off the c-client digging that it would take.
>
>A slightly better solution for now might be to refuse to create folders above
>the folder prefix.

I like how people can go into the navigator and create a folder in the main
hierarchy without having to select any folders; my ideal solution then
would have one that would still allow this behavior.     As I said, I'm not
sure on the best approach, but I've atleast been able to define the problem. :)