[cvs] commit: whups common.php cvs.php diff.php ...

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:59:25 +0000

Quoting avsm@horde.org:
>   Rehaul the configuration system - now we are in line with the
>   rest of Horde, and only use the $conf variable, instead of three
>   separate ones.

Actually, $mime is still there, but I intend to lose it and put in
a better way of doing MIME than is there at the moment.

I just totally nuked $hr, since a lot of the options were pretty
redundant.

Btw, I tried checking this out onto horde.org, but I think the version
of PHP on there is a bit too old (4.0.3-dev).  If someone can upgrade
it, I can put a demo on there; otherwise I'll add it to demo.horde.org
tommorrow, as it's got a copy of the repository rsynced daily to it.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>