[dev] password security during the session -- what is it?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:27:26 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> I'm just discovering the joys of 'screen' when used over a modem...
> Obviously created by a bandwidth-impaired hax0r ;-)

=) I'm definitely bonding with my laptop. I took it over to a friend's place
to watch Gladiator tonight - mmm, yummy. And I've got all of the Horde code
checked out onto it, along with php + zillions of other dev tools, so I
won't be bored even without connectivity. Hey, has anyone contributed
anything to Horde written above 10,000 feet yet? If not, maybe I'll start...
;)

-chuck

--
may kittens pounce in your dreams