[cvs] commit: whups css.php cvs.php diff.php whups/config html.php.dist .cvsignore conf.php.dist whups/graphics deleted.gif whups/templates diff_header.inc diff_request.inc diff_rev.inc dir_back.inc dir_directory.inc dir_file.inc dir_header.inc ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:39:26 -0500

Quoting avsm@horde.org <avsm@horde.org>:

>   Convert the whole of whups to use CSS.  Some duplication from Horde
>   here (I gratuitously ripped css.php), but it doesn't have any need to
>   have Horde installed, and the format used is the same, so we can fall
>   back easily if needed.

I can certainly understand this desire. How set on this are you, though? And
do you see it lasting as whups becomes more complex?

-chuck

--
"You see this steel-toed work boot? It is NOT CUTE!" - Julia