[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: whups css.php cvs.php diff.php whups/config html.php.dist .cvsignore conf.php.dist whups/graphics deleted.gif whups/templates diff_header.inc diff_request.inc diff_rev.inc dir_back.inc dir_directory.inc dir_file.inc dir_header.inc ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:31:52 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> given how PHP has moved beyond Apache to other web-servers, it
> would be nice not to depend on Apache exclusively for this.

Yes, definitely - I have a fair amount of horde running under win2k at work,
and the same on my laptop, which is what I intend to use for development
while I'm visiting parents, etc...

-chuck

--
"Christmas is odd. What other time of year can you meet in front of a dead
tree and eat candy from your socks?" - a crossword puzzle