[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: whups history.php common.php cvs.php diff.php whups/lib CVSLib.php whups/lib/CVSLib rev.php diff.php directory.php file.php log.php whups/templates history_blank.inc history_branch_cell.inc history_footer.inc history_header.inc ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:49:19 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Sure; I'll wait until I resolve the 'look n feel' issues
> before doing doing the screenshots, obviously.  I'm adding in
> multiple CVSROOT support as well, so then demo.horde.org will have
> access to the Horde, OpenBSD, and FreeBSD repositories for people to
> play with

Sounds great!

> (is there any way to get hold of the PHP repository?)

I don't know of one offhand, but you could ask one of the core php people...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues