[dev] PHP 4.0.5

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 16:57:26 -0800

Quoting "C. R. Oldham" <cro@nca.asu.edu>:

> Rick Stevens wrote:
>
> > build one via the "buildconfig" script.  That burps, however
> > (something gets included AFTER the thing that needs it),

It's been like that for several weeks.  It still compiled and ran the last time
I tried.  I went back to 4.0.4 with Jon's patch for pear because it was the easy
way out.  A welcome break from doing a cvs update, configure, compile, install,
kill apache and then hold your breath while you restart.:-)

ed