Issues with IMP 2.3.7-cvs

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:19:08 -0500

	I just installed PHP 4.0.4, CVS PEAR, and IMP/horde CVS on a test box.
I'd been running a months-old version of IMP 2.3.6-cvs prior to this.
Wow.  It just keeps getting better.

	I did, however, notice a couple of issues.  First, when clicking on the
Folders link in Netscape (4.76 or 6.0), apache (1.3.14) segfaults.  When
using IE 5.5, no problem.  I understand this is probably a PHP issue and
not a horde/imp issue, but it seems odd that it'd happen with one
browser and not a different one.  Maybe it's fixed in 4.0.4pl1, which
I'll try soon...

	Second, on the filters screen, the only "action" available in Netscape
(again, 4.76 or 6) is "delete message".  Again, the "move to folder" and
drop-down list are present in IE 5.5.

	Third, I just noticed that the folders list (in the upper-right corner)
contains only "INBOX" in Netscape.  I'm starting to think all three of
these are related...

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy