[dev] Issues with IMP 2.3.7-cvs

Dan Brown danb35@earthlink.net
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:10:23 -0500

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:

> No problem - so with that fix, all of those problems are resolved?

	Yes, they are.  However, I've now noticed another problem.  When I
click on "Hide Deleted", I get:

	Warning: Undefined variable: foo in
/home/e-smith/files/primary/html/horde2/imp/mailbox.php on line 283

	...followed by a lot of "cannot add header information".

	Line 283 contains:

        $imp['msgcount'] = ($msgs !== false) ? count($foo) : 0;

	This is the only place in mailbox.php that $foo appears.  This is IMP
2.3.7-cvs, horde cvs, and PEAR cvs as of last night, with PHP 4.0.4.
Updating the horde/imp cvs a few minutes ago didn't make any change.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, danb35@earthlink.net
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy