[dev] Re: [imp] suggestions, IMP 2.3

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 11:21:45 -0500

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> There are more and more "ifs" to manage from implementation point (not from
> maintanance point)
> Example: If the user has chosen frames mode then
>   dont show "Inbox" link on the top menu frame (already in navigator)
>   dont show  "folders" option (already in navigator)
>   dont show Folder list of the top right
>   etc etc.

Okay - we'll see how that affects the complexity of maintaining things.

> You can have a look at http://webmail4u.developer.ch

I get a directory listing here - wrong vhost?

> Oh by the way, is someone working on Turba?
> My users are not ready to move from 2.2 to 2.3 unless they are able to manage
> their contacts in the SQL database as they used to in the older version.
> Any help their will be much appreciated.

A couple of people are on it; some real progress has been made, but slowly.
It's way up there on my list of priorities, though.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the chicken!" - Baby Blues