[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/docs BUGS

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 19:19:50 +0000

> Quoting avsm@horde.org:
>
> >   Add a stub bugs file, to help keep track of whats currently an issue
>
> Why not do this in bugzilla?

Some bugs may persist across releases, especially the < 1.0 ones, so you just
can look in that file and see what is a problem at the moment.

And I hate bugzilla :-)  I've been looking at ticket tracking systems for a
while and not really found the perfect one (all of their interfaces just seem
to suck really badly).  The PHP one is probably the best by a long way in that
respect (looks good, and works well for its purpose).

NBD though, if you want me to use bugzilla.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>