[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora README common.php...

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:40:43 +0000

Quoting Jon Parise <jon@csh.rit.edu>:

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 07:05:21PM -0000, avsm@horde.org wrote:
>
> >   This whole thing is real messy at the moment, especially the
> >   dependency of CVSLib on $conf, but I'm going to clean it up all in
> >   one go, so this commit is kind of building on the mess ;)  Primarily
> >   so demo.horde.org can show off five or six major repositories, to help
> >   the testing effort as well.
>
> Do you think it's almost at the point where we can use it for
> http://cvs[web].horde.org/?

Have a look at the latest snapshot and judge for yourself:
http://demo.uk.horde.org/devel/horde/chora

I've put the Horde, PHP4, OpenBSD and FreeBSD repositories on there,
updating daily or twice-daily.  It would be cool if people could poke
around through them at random and attempt to find breakages.

Only Horde has the 'cvsusers' parsing activated, so you'll notice the
log messages look different (fullname expansion, etc) in that module.

I'm just about to tag chora-0.2, since I forgot 0.1, and it's at a
stable point now.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>