[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/docs BUGS

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:50:18 -0500

Quoting Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>:

> Some bugs may persist across releases, especially the < 1.0 ones, so you just
> can look in that file and see what is a problem at the moment.

... that doesn't seem to hold, as an argument.

> And I hate bugzilla :-)  I've been looking at ticket tracking systems for a
> while and not really found the perfect one (all of their interfaces just seem
> to suck really badly).  The PHP one is probably the best by a long way in that
> respect (looks good, and works well for its purpose).

... whereas that is certainly harder to deny. =) Well, do we want to borrow the
php bugs code and make it a start for whups, and start using it? I'd really like
Chora and all of the horde stuff to be using _some_ bug tracking system.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.