[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/docs BUGS

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:06:29 +0000

> ... that doesn't seem to hold, as an argument.

It does if we make tarball releases - certainly with the GNU stuff,
I find it very handy to look in a file IN the distribution to find out
what the problems are.  Of course, this file should be generated from
whatever tracking system we use and not maintained in CVS I guess :)

> ... whereas that is certainly harder to deny. =) Well, do we want
> to borrow the php bugs code and make it a start for whups, and start
> using it? I'd really like Chora and all of the horde stuff to be
> using _some_ bug tracking system.

I think the PHP stuff is a great base to start from; are there any
bugzilla features that we'd desperately need?

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>