[cvs] commit: imp/lib IMP.php jonah index.php horde/lib/MIME Message.php Part.php turba index.php login.php manage.php search.php turba/config sources.php.dist turba/lib ObjectView.php Turba.php turba/lib/Driver sql.php turba/templates/display display.inc ...

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 22:43:22 -0500

Quoting chuck@horde.org:

>   Modified files:
>     lib                  IMP.php
>     .                    index.php
>     lib/MIME             Message.php Part.php
>     .                    index.php login.php manage.php search.php
>     config               sources.php.dist
>     lib                  ObjectView.php Turba.php
>     lib/Driver           sql.php
>     templates/display    display.inc
>     templates/edit       edit.inc
>     templates/index      notconfigured.inc
>     templates/search     row.inc
>   Removed files:
>     templates/search     oldrow.inc

Oops. Some extra stuff snuck in here. I'll clean up my mess.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Entropy. It's what's for dinner.