[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/docs BUGS

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:42:39 +0000

> Well, sounds like we're agreed - who wants to tackle it?

My plate's a bit full atm, but I'll look at it if noone else wants
it (anyone else interested?)

One query: the copyright of the code seems slightly hazy, and
looking at it a bit closer, it might not be the best codebase to
start from (its pretty much just a series of print statements and
direct sql queries).

How about switching this discussion to the WHUPS list, and
throwing around design proposals until we are happy with the kind
of system we want (a rough specification), and then start coding
from there?  It's not like bugzilla is horribly broken or anything,
so there's no great rush on this.  I've got a semi-feature list that
I've lying around somewhere which I can clean up and send over to
that list, to get the ball rolling.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy, <anil@recoil.org>